Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Maternity outfits in summer

Disclaimer: Usually I never take selfies so excuse the poses, and my face. It's about the clothes :)
Disclaimer 2: All photos were taken on my afternoon walks, hence the Birkenstocks.

 Maternity dress H&M, leggings (Terranova), leather bag (Egypt), scarf Premoda
Maternity skirt Hema, maternity top H&M, blouse LC Waikiki 
 Maternity jeans C&A, maternity t-shirt H&M, vest LC Waikiki, scarf H&M, shoes Zara
 grey maternity skirt Hema, striped maternity blouse H&M, white blouse H&M
grey dress H&M, white blouse H&M
 black maternity skirt Hema, white maternity top H&M, white blouse H&M
floral dress H&M, jeans blouse LC Waikiki, bag Accessorize 
blue trousers C&A, striped maternity t-shirt H&M
maxi-dress Premoda, white blouse H&M

Temperatures in Egypt are now around 37°C so comfort comes first! I love to wear maxi-dresses, and cotton or viscose. May will be my last month in Egypt... then I go to Belgium to welcome the baby isA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment