Thursday, September 3, 2015

Ancient Sands

Today I had such an unexpected great break! I fell in love with a newly discovered place (a.k.a. paradise on earth), and felt the thrill again to go somewhere where I have not been before.

I had seen Ancient Sands already from a distance, as it is not far away from my office. When I asked a tuc tuc driver once to bring me there, he said it was impossible. And I did not dare to walk all the way there on my own, through the desert.



Luckily, I have to dog sit on the dog of my boss now he is abroad. So... I dressed up as crazy hat lady again, put lots of sun screen on, and took Zita with me on a long way through the desert.



I did not know what to expect, and I also did not know where the entrance was exactly... but we just walked and walked, and I felt so free! It was hot but the wind was so refreshing, and the air felt "healthy"...
and what we saw when we arrived, did not disappoint...






We took a break to sit in the shade, next to the fountain because Zita was breathing very heavily, and I was afraid she would maybe get a heart attack [she is fine now!]









I am so happy we had the courage to go there! 
And now I've been, I will def. take my family there next time they come. They will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment