Sunday, August 2, 2015

phone photos July


It's already august!
Below you'll find the photos I took with my phone in July. It's recommended to play Jason Derulo's "Want to want me" (click!) for the ultimate summer feeling :) 

 ^ when the gym door does not open, I walk around the lagoon like Crazy Hat Lady to work out
 ^ I need this! Only my cactus is still alive.
 ^ Schweppes pomegranate
 ^ I was craving pancakes in the weekend
 ^ Absolute relaxing: magazines in bed with the A/C on
 ^ Strawberry pavlova from Costa Coffee is h.e.a.v.e.n.
 ^ Working on "The best of 2014" and "Flat inspiration"
 ^ The Caramel Drizzle (is that really the name or did I make this up?) is also nice! 
Especially on balconies with a cool breeze.
 ^ In the bus, on the way home from work. 
 ^ The staircase of the new apartment is finished. I like the stone, and I love the fact that I do not have to climb up or slide (read: fall) down anymore.
 ^ one of our new balconies, at sunset
 ^ fresh shrimps, my favorite
 ^ Cannot get enough from El Gouna


 ^ I started a "Gratitude journal" in which I write down every evening what I am grateful for that day. Sounds a bit cliché, but it really makes me realize that little things make me happy every day. Elhamdulilah
 ^ shameless gymselfie. They now play U2 and this music is such a motivation!
 ^ This cute car was for sale, and if I had the money, I think I would have bought it!
 ^ Facebook reminded me how time is flying! 5 years ago I was in San Fransisco with my family. Ohhh, how I wanna go back!
 ^ A. was off and dinner was waiting for me when I got home. It's a very bad picture, but the grilled vegetables, and rose-shaped tomato were very tasty.
 ^ water melon and mango
^ old havaianas and new ones. The pink ones I got 7 years ago in Greece. They are still going strong.
 ^ Found the same face wash I bought during our roadtrip in the USA. The smell brings so many memories back!
 ^ Celebrating the weekend with mint tea and chocolate cake
 ^ every day make up
 ^ scrapbooks and ice cream (and America's Next Top Model, not pictured)
 ^ got this school agenda because it has flamingo's on it :)
 A vespa, a palmtree, and boats. Summer!!
 ^ Was not in Belgium for the sales so I did some online shopping. 
This is an H&M ad, left Belgium, right Egypt ;)
^ It is too hot to work out every work day so sometimes I just sit on the beach during my lunch break. In the shadow, with SPF 30.
^ Total surprise: I got champagne from a Belgian who was happy with my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment