Friday, September 27, 2013

Elf leila wa leila

 The short-cut to the office.
 A. and T. in Harafish
 Our favorite fish restaurant: Hefny
 Dinner by the seaside + full moon. And only 5 min away from our appartment. Why didn't we come here earlier? Next time I'll bring my family.
 Motivation to study more Arabic: I am curious to know what all the grafitti says.
 Felt sorry for A. who expected a real piece of turkey, not a sandwich. Ocharme, such a disappointment.
 Happy that A. is back to work but I'll miss his homemade dinner when I come home. 
Mind the heart-shaped tomato art.. it's all in the details.
 Sometimes C. and I really need girl-time in the Marina. And ice-cream!
 Figs with goatcheese and honey. A. calls it 'fafi' which means something like 'chichi' in my hometown. I still remember I sometimes bought 1 fig in Delhaize supermarket (because it was quite expensive), and I held it in my hand the whole way home because I was afraid it would get squashed. Here it is so normal to buy a full bag of this"exotic" delicousness.
Find Zita. This dog really cracks me up. I have to laugh out loud when I am concentrated on work and suddenly feel watched and see her spying on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment