Monday, September 16, 2013

Early birds

A. woke me up in the early morning (5 am, that's what I call the middle of the night). He had been to the mosk for the first prayer of the day and brought special Egyptian sweets for breakfast. Because we have had a though weekend, we were in need of some quality time, away from our daily routine.

That's why we drank tea on the balcony, talked a little bit and watched the city wake up. I've always dreamed of having a balcony one day, and I love it every day now. Bougainville or other flowers would make the place even better.

 Sleepy head.
 Oh hi. Goodmorning.
 Here comes the summer sun.
 Later that morning, I drove us to Sekkala square to buy oven fresh bread, and we had breakfast at Abu Aya. I was just back in time to take the bus to work. I felt like I already had a full day, at 7.30 am.
Where is A.? He was lucky and could go back to bed haha! I feel like I should encourage his crazy surprises though... it is so much better than uninspiredly watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment